Subject: Re: Connecting PAR to Toaster
From: Polo Hurtado <[email-masked]>
To: John Crookshank <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 16:37:32 -0600 (CST)

> You need to use the "Y" cable that comes with the PAR, and connect the
> composite video output of the TBC-IV to the Genlock input of the PAR, so they
> will be synced together. Alternatively, you can run the same sync/blackburst
> that you are already using for the rest of your system over to the Ganlock
> input of the PAR card.
> 
> If you want things to be synced, you have to provide it....
> 
>   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  [     John Crookshank    |        MicroTech Solutions, Inc.           ]
>  [                        | Chicagoland`s Premier Toaster/Flyer Dealer ]
>  [   [email-masked]   |   BBS:708-851-3929   Voice:708-851-3033    ]
>   ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

John,

Wow!  With your post I have about 6 or 7 of them where people kindly 
share their knowledge to make this happen.

I appreciate your 'input' and I will try all of these suggestions on 
Monday morning.

Thanks again :)

POlo

"Two wrongs don't make a right
but two Wrights made an airplane!"